College Finder tips
The College Finder is a tool that helps you identify which colleges have the undergraduate majors you’re looking for. It will also pull up minors and concentrations when you search for majors. You can also search for sports and student activities. Or use the other tabs to search for graduate or licensure/certificate offerings. Here are some helpful tips:
- When you make selections in the College Finder, the colleges that have those offerings will come up in search results. Click on the college name or "More" to view its profile. For more details, visit the college’s website (links available on college profile pages).
- When you add to your search, your results will include the colleges that offer the combination of things you’ve selected. In the example above, business was selected in the undergraduate majors/area of interest section, then Concert Band was selected from the student activities section.
- To modify a search, click the green X to remove a choice or click on Reset Search to start a new search.
- Undergraduate program offerings are majors unless specified (so minor/concentration/emphasis is included in its name).
- If a college offers both a major and a minor in something, the minor will not be listed. College Finder simply indicates that the area of study is available.
- For details about the offerings included in the College Finder, visit the colleges’ websites.