International student admissions
More than 1,700 international undergraduate students study at our 17 colleges and universities. That's 19% of the international students who attend Minnesota institutions. Our small and medium-sized campuses provide an excellent education in a variety of settings.
Why choose a private institution in Minnesota?
- Choice: Our 17 institutions offer a large variety of majors & degrees.
- Quality: Our schools provide high quality education. Students at our smaller residential campuses receive personal attention and have frequent contact with professors.
- Student life: Students have abundant opportunities to get involved in on- and off-campus activities and organizations.
- Location: Minnesota — known as the Land of 10,000 Lakes — has natural beauty, four distinct seasons and many recreational and cultural opportunities.
- Economy: Minnesota is thriving. It is home to 5.3 million people (3 million in the Twin Cities area) and numerous Fortune 500 companies.
- People: Minnesotans are known for being friendly and welcoming. Students will also interact with people and cultures from around the world.
- Career: Students have a variety of internship and networking opportunities. The value of a degree from Minnesota's Private Colleges will help advance graduates’ careers.
About our colleges
- Request information from any of our colleges
- Visit the international student admission websites at our colleges
- Diversity facts about our colleges