- More than 10,400 undergraduate and graduate students of color, excluding international students, enroll at Minnesota’s Private Colleges.
- The share of undergrads who are students of color has been increasing across higher education. Domestic undergrad students of color are:
- 20% of all undergrads at Minnesota’s Private Colleges
- 20% of all undergrads at the University of Minnesota
- 18% of all undergrads at Minnoesta State Universities
- Enrollment of new-entering students of color at Minnesota’s Private Colleges has increased significantly over the last 10 years.
- In fall 2016, 24% of new freshmen were students of color, up from 11% in fall 2006.
- As for degrees granted, our institutions graduate 29% of Minnesota’s baccalaureates of color. And 43% of students of color who earn master’s degrees in Minnesota do so at our institutions.